Valentine’s Perfect Pair Predict-Your-Paces presented by Feetures
Glenmore at Government St.
Come early to pick your PERFECT Valentine to Pair up with. Participants are encourage to wear their Valentine’s reds and pinks.
- Pair up with someone. Ideally it would be someone you don’t know very well. It’s a fun way to run with new people. Guy/girl – guy/guy – girl/girl …we don’t care.
- Together – predict what you will run 2 Miles in. YOU MUST RUN TOGETHER. So the art of couples negotiation will come into play.
- Tell Jenni/Jane who is your in your “Perfect Pair” Partner and what y’all will run 2 Miles in.
- Go ahead and warm up over to our Hundred Oaks/Bishop’s Run start on Hundred Oaks at Richland. You don’t have to wait for everyone to warm up. We want everyone to be there for a 5:40 start,
- The Pair of you sticking together through thick and thin and Ramsey hill will run the first 2 miles of the course we run all of the time. The finish is at the white pickets on the bike path. We will be there calling times. NO WATCHES, PLEASE.
- Any couple coming with 14 seconds (as in February 14) of predicted time – over or under – wins a Perfect Pair of the Feetures Elite socks.
Prizes for most Perfect Pair that runs closest to prediction and Destined for Divorce for worst prediction.
Get a beer and burger and stick around for socks and prize awards.