Varsity Sports and New Orleans Track Club partner to renew Grand Prix series
Varsity Sports has partnered with the New Orleans Track Club to bring a renewed Grand Prix series to New Orleans. Varsity Sports is excited about the opportunity to partner with NOTC on some of the most popular races on the New Orleans calendar. The slate of races showcases all areas of the beautiful city of New Orleans. Become a member of the New Orleans Track Club and you will be eligible for the series.
What can you expect from the Grand Prix?
• Short 6 Race series.
• Super new prizes at the end for 1st-3rd place from Varsity Sports and Brooks Running
• Short, fun races – 2m, 3m, 5K
• Family friendly with Kids races at all events
• Race series features unique race swag
- Al Briede 5K: Running hat
- Greek Fest 5K : Running socks
- Father’s Day 2 Mile: Running shorts
- NOTC Anniversary 3 Mile: Gear bag
- Tipitina’s 5K: Tech running shirt
- Oktoberfest 5K: Racing singlet
• End of season grand prize raffle for a that all winners and volunteers will be entered into
Whether you are in New Orleans or surrounding areas, this is a great chance to get your families and friends involved in a local running tradition. Let’s get together and have fun through friendly competition and involvement this year!
Click HERE for more 2014 Grand Prix information!
Comments are closed.